I just want to give myself a little toot!

There's a new blinkie in my side bar over there! I got invited over to join the digital creative team over at Two Peas in a Bucket! Talk about heart palpating with excitement! I've got oodles of their digi kits on my hard drive already, plus I'm on Emily's (Polka Dot Pixel's) creative team (who sells at Two Peas) but to be asked to join in and play with the lush creations of ALL of the designers over there is thrilling! Thanks Erica!

I'm just starting to get into the swing of things over there and will share with you three pages for now.
Falling for Digital - DSD collab by the designers at Two Peas in a Bucket 
Template - Gridz by ChrissyW 
Fonts - Roundslab Serif, Jellyka Saint-Andrew's Queen 



Template Mixin' It Up 9 by Chrissy W 
I Hope by Edeline Marta 
A Vintage Affair by Polka Dot Pixels 
Font - Enhanted Prairie Dog



Fashionably Fall papers and elements by Tricia Chapman 
Font - Bud Hand 

3 comments:

Lorell said...

Congrats on making the digital CT... it was well deserved. Your pages are all fabulous...8-)

Cara said...

Yes, well deserved! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Suzanne - well deserved.